Visit our Link : https://goo.gl/DGjZtn
Please Donate for our hardwork : https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=XNQSZG88EVYYU
Live Stream : New York City USA Fireworks 2017 New Year live Event
New York City Fireworks 2017 New Year live Brazil
NEW YORK CITY NEW YEAR’S EVE
New Year’s Eve fireworks in NYC
Prepare to ooh and aah at the best New Year’s Eve fireworks NYC has to offer to ring in the New Year
New Year’s Eve is a wonderful time to catch some fireworks in NYC—unlike the 4th of July, only those who can hack it in the cold can get the best view, so the crowds are smaller, for one. They are also often a delightful surprise as, unlike the 4th of July, again, they are not the centerpiece of your evening. You will likely go out, have some wine, and look up at the sky only to see it sparkle. For the most part, you have the city’s Parks Department to thank for this.
Surprise fireworks are the best fireworks, and here’s where they will be on New Year’s Eve, so you can plan to be near them, even if you forget about them by the time they go off with “Auld Lang Syne.”
CENTRAL PARK: This is for the New York Road Runners Run, but you don’t need to run to see them. The general public will be able to see them best from south of 72nd Street inside the park, but note: you will be subject to security screening at any park entrance south of 72nd Street. More details here.
PROSPECT PARK The Prospect Park Alliance and Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams will be delivering their annual fireworks celebration, along with live music, hot chocolate and more. Get there by 11 p.m., and you’ll be able to see the fireworks best from Grand Army Plaza, the Park’s West Drive, and along Prospect Park West between Grand Army Plaza and 9th Street. More details here.
New Year’s Eve has almost arrived and for those in New York City, the momentous occasion offers something special to look forward to — the spectacular fireworks display.
LIBERTY ISLAND: A fireworks display is scheduled to take place at the stroke of midnight on a barge near Liberty Island. You’ll be able to see these from the Brooklyn Bridge (try this walking tour if you want to make a night of it), the Brooklyn Heights Promenade, Lower Manhattan, and any number of boats that are offering a midnight cruise.
LUNA PARK The 3rd Annual New Year’s Eve Celebration in Coney Island starts at 6 p.m., with fireworks starting at 11:59 p.m. Bonus: There will be ice skating, live music, and the Wonder Wheel and the Gigamon VR will be open, with free rides from 6 to 10 p.m. More details here.
TIMES SQUARE: This is definitely the most chaotic place to take in some fireworks, but if you want to ring in the new year in the midst of chaos, go for it. They’ve got fireworks coming off of One Times Square. Blackcat Fireworks World-Class Fireworks All Spark Fireworks USA United States
New Year’s Eve 2017 New Year’s Eve 2017 Fireworks New Year’s Eve 2017 Fireworks Celebrations New Year fireworks around the world Celebration fireworks london sydney new years eve fireworks london new years eve fireworks sydney Australia Auckland New Zealand PARIS Dubai United Arab Emirates , Moscow LIVE WATCH LIVE live , LONDON UK stream USA
2017 NYE FIREWORKS IN New York City NYC
Join me on my adventure to New York City!
Some Of My Favorite Moments in NYC:
1. New Years Eve in Times Square!
– I will never forget the moment I looked up to see all the colorful confetti floating in mid air to Louis Armstrong’s “What a Wonderful World.” I will also never forget waiting outside our restaurant in the freezing cold for over an hour. Unfortunately there were no public bathrooms accessible to us. Now I won’t mention any names, but one of us REALLY needed to use the bathroom so we were forced to improvise with a cup. All I remember was “OMG Jacquie! The cup is overflowing WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO?” HAHAHAHA. Needless to say, there were a LOT of bodily fluids…everywhere.
2. Making a wish in the fountain at the Rockefeller Centre & Skating for the first time!
– I’m pretty sure it’s illegal to throw stuff into that fountain, but we got away with it. Rebels, you know how I do.
3. SUZANNA’S PIZZERIA FOR THE FIRST TIME!
– Casual conversations about cream pies (which I now know what that is, thank you very much…) and lots of laughter. Not to mention our cute little waiter Eduardooo. World, please start selling pocket-sized Eduardo’s. He’s so full of life it’s incredibly inspiring.
4. MOTOWN THE MUSICAL!
– I cried when ‘Diana Ross’ made us grab the person’s hand beside us and wave it like we just don’t care to her song “Reach Out And Touch.” Ahh, so beautiful. Also, mini Michael Jackson is the cutest little thing.
5. Swing 46
– Watching everyone on stage having fun and dancing to amazing music and then seeing a reflection of my pathetic self wishing I was out there dancing like the fool I am. Regrets. A lot of regrets… everywhere. It burns.
6. John Reid dancing
I am so in love with this magical city. There’s something beautiful and lively about the atmosphere here. You can’t help but feel alive.
I feel incredibly blessed to have been given the opportunity to share this experience with 23 other amazing individuals.