The CHIC 2017 Promotion team would like to extend a heartfelt Thank You to all of our patrons who supported us this year.
You were simply splendid. You showed up and showed us your Chic as you danced the day away on the first day of the new year.
Event Pics will be uploaded on Saturday Jan 7th to www.ChicNewYearsDay.com
@iam_jasonj @natslamming @aj_hdescape @shello99 @jayupscale
#NewYearsEve #NYE #NewYearsDay #NYENYC #NYC
Join me on my adventure to New York City!
Some Of My Favorite Moments in NYC:
1. New Years Eve in Times Square!
– I will never forget the moment I looked up to see all the colorful confetti floating in mid air to Louis Armstrong’s “What a Wonderful World.” I will also never forget waiting outside our restaurant in the freezing cold for over an hour. Unfortunately there were no public bathrooms accessible to us. Now I won’t mention any names, but one of us REALLY needed to use the bathroom so we were forced to improvise with a cup. All I remember was “OMG Jacquie! The cup is overflowing WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO?” HAHAHAHA. Needless to say, there were a LOT of bodily fluids…everywhere.
2. Making a wish in the fountain at the Rockefeller Centre & Skating for the first time!
– I’m pretty sure it’s illegal to throw stuff into that fountain, but we got away with it. Rebels, you know how I do.
3. SUZANNA’S PIZZERIA FOR THE FIRST TIME!
– Casual conversations about cream pies (which I now know what that is, thank you very much…) and lots of laughter. Not to mention our cute little waiter Eduardooo. World, please start selling pocket-sized Eduardo’s. He’s so full of life it’s incredibly inspiring.
4. MOTOWN THE MUSICAL!
– I cried when ‘Diana Ross’ made us grab the person’s hand beside us and wave it like we just don’t care to her song “Reach Out And Touch.” Ahh, so beautiful. Also, mini Michael Jackson is the cutest little thing.
5. Swing 46
– Watching everyone on stage having fun and dancing to amazing music and then seeing a reflection of my pathetic self wishing I was out there dancing like the fool I am. Regrets. A lot of regrets… everywhere. It burns.
6. John Reid dancing
I am so in love with this magical city. There’s something beautiful and lively about the atmosphere here. You can’t help but feel alive.
I feel incredibly blessed to have been given the opportunity to share this experience with 23 other amazing individuals.
out the gate and into 2017 ❄️Winter Sessions❄️ kicks off in New Haven Ct. at @balancedyogalove Listen NOW to Past_Present_Future DJ MIxes: mixcloud.com/norbs3000 #yogalover #bbsyoga #djnorbs3000 #ctyoga #buffalove #yogajourney #maineyoga #yogaeverydamnday #nyenyc #deephousemusic #onelove #timesquarenyc
out the gate and into 2017 ❄️Winter Sessions❄️ Listen NOW to Past_Present_Future DJ MIxes: https://www.mixcloud.com/breathandbeats #yogalover #bbsyoga #djnorbs3000 #ctyoga #buffalove #yogajourney #maineyoga #yogaeverydamnday #nyenyc #deephousemusic #onelove #timesquarenyc
Corporate Profile host Annamaria Chen takes viewers to the heart of Times Square to the AMC Theatre to learn how to find NYC’s best parties from Manhattan’s largest producer of nightlife events, Joonbug (www.Joonbug.com). Annamaria also meets up with Joonbug CEO and nightlife expert, Jon Gabel, to give viewers a sneak peek at Joonbug’s plans to transform the Times Square AMC into a New Year’s Eve party they’ll never forget, boasting one of the best sky-high views of the famous crystal ball drop, attendees can ring in the new year from a VIP terrace Joonbug has dubbed, the top of the world.
Corporate Profile is a content provider for the ClearVISION & ConnectiMED Networks
For more interesting interviews and business profiles please visit our website at: www.corporateprofile.com
Post your comments and follow us on Twitter – @CorpProfile